cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connect interrupt to gpio

Jump to solution
mehdikarimibiuk
Contributor V

I have a K10 (MK10DN512ZVLL10) chip. I would like to know how I can enable interrupts, so that whenever my PTC7 goes high, my chip interrupts trigger?

I am doing a bareboard project for this with using PE.

I want to see something like this:

PTC7 = interrupt()  -------> interrupt () { do something when interrupt happens}

can you please let me know how to do this, either by using PE or without using it, whichever is better.

Thanks

Mehdi

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

this can be easily handled by ExtInt_LDD component with Processor Expert where you configure which pins do you want to use and its parameters. Processor Expert generates for you a driver code and a skeleton of an event routine (into the events.c) that you can fill with your code.

If you are not familiar with Processor Expert and are using CodeWarrior 10.5 :

1. Select the Help > Cheat sheets… from the CodeWarrior menu.
  2. Unfold the CodeWarrior Processor Expert Features and select Processor Expert Basics for CodeWarrior for MCUs. Click OK.
  3. Click the Go to Creating Project link in the Processor Expert Basics and follow the shown steps.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

this can be easily handled by ExtInt_LDD component with Processor Expert where you configure which pins do you want to use and its parameters. Processor Expert generates for you a driver code and a skeleton of an event routine (into the events.c) that you can fill with your code.

If you are not familiar with Processor Expert and are using CodeWarrior 10.5 :

1. Select the Help > Cheat sheets… from the CodeWarrior menu.
  2. Unfold the CodeWarrior Processor Expert Features and select Processor Expert Basics for CodeWarrior for MCUs. Click OK.
  3. Click the Go to Creating Project link in the Processor Expert Basics and follow the shown steps.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos
mehdikarimibiuk
Contributor V

I got it. Thanks for your support.

Mehdi

0 Kudos