We're migrating our Android 4.2 platform from an iMX6Solo design to an iMXSoloLite design, and we're experiencing a hang while flushing the TLBs (local_flush_tlb_all) during Linux (mfg-tool configured) boot.
- Our SoloLite design is based on the FSL EVK design, which the major difference being that DDR3 is used rather than LPDDR2.
- DDR3 was properly calibrated using the FSL DDR stress/calibration tool. The results were successfully used for the initial IOMUX and MMDC configuration.
- u-boot runs without any problems.
- Linux/Android release based on FSL Android JB4.2.2_1.0.0-ga release.
- HW specifics: i.MXSoloLite T01.9 @ 800MHZ; Silicon rev 1.2; 512MB DDR3
- PAGE_OFFSET and PHYS_OFFSET point at 0x80000000
The hang occurs while the mfg tool version of the kernel is booting: devicemaps_init() --> local_flush_tlb_all() --> invalidate all TLBs.
Any help in understanding or troubleshooting this problem would be greatly appreciated.