I have a 'SABRE for Automotive Infotainment Based on the i.MX 6 Series' evaluation board.
My onboard CPU is IMX6U which is i.MX 6DualLite processor.
I have successfully built U-boot and Linux Kernel.
1. I need to use the onboard USB-OTG port as a slave and have succeeded to do that.
Where is the source code (Kernel ?) for OTG' port? I probably need to make some modification to it for our application.
2. We need to use I2S protocol between IMX6 and one of our RF tuner chip to transfer data. Freescale suggested us to use ESAI on IMX6. So, we need a I2S Kernel (?) driver over ESAI interface.
- Do you have an existing I2S Kernel (?) driver over ESAI interface? We need to use the DMA transfer since we have quite some data to transfer.
- I looked at your source code and found this: rpm/BUILD/linux-3.0.35/sound/soc/imx/imx-esai.c
Is it the correct one? If yes, how can I trigger this module to run in my evaluation board?
- I found multiple I2S driver (for examples, under 'rpm/BUILD/linux-3.0.35/sound/soc/samsung' or 'rpm/BUILD/linux-3.0.35/sound/soc/s6000'). Does Freescale have one for this evaluation board?