Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Processor Expert 10.3 Eclipse Plugin Installation

Jump to solution
matthewbaker
Contributor II

Hi

I have attempted to install the newly released Processor Expert 10.3 Eclipse plugin only to hit the following error:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed session context was:(profile=epp.package.cpp, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=null --> [R]com.freescale.processorexpert.standalone_root 10.3.0, action=). The required Touchpoint: com.freescale.updater.touchpoint 1.0.0 touchpoint for the collect action is not included in the installation manager configuration.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems installing 10.3 (BTW I am conducting a clean install using Win8 and I have also confirmed under linux that the plugin installation fails with the same missing package dependency)

Kind Regards,

Matthew Baker

1 Solution
matthewbaker
Contributor II

UPDATE: I solved the above issue by first installing com.freescale.eclipse.3.7.updater.custom.updatesite.zip prior to the Processor Expert 10.3 Eclipse plugin installation. I ended up finding a download for com.freescale.eclipse.3.7.updater.custom.updatesite.zip here (https://community.freescale.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/304336-252686/com.freescale.eclipse.3.7...).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
m4l490n
Contributor V

Hello

Does this also works with eclipse neon?

Regards.

Manuel Malagon

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Manuel,

no, to my knowledge you cannot install the Processor Expert plugins in Neon (I tried, but it stops with an error).

Erich

matthewbaker
Contributor II

UPDATE: I solved the above issue by first installing com.freescale.eclipse.3.7.updater.custom.updatesite.zip prior to the Processor Expert 10.3 Eclipse plugin installation. I ended up finding a download for com.freescale.eclipse.3.7.updater.custom.updatesite.zip here (https://community.freescale.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/304336-252686/com.freescale.eclipse.3.7...).