I developed a MQX application code for TWR K60D100M module and its working fine.But its not working on a custom board which is having K60DN512ZVLQ10 MCU.
Is there anything to configure when we change the platform?
Your problem is that TWR-K60D100 is using the latest silicon Rev 2.x and your board K60DN512ZVLQ10 is Rev1.x
For silicon Rev 1.x you should use TWR-K60N512 BSP, for silicon Rev 2.x the TWR-K60D100 BSP. There are some differences between the 1.x and 2.x and the BSP will not work. Be sure next orders are ‘non Z' if you want to use the TWR K60D100 BSP.
AN4445 Kinetis 100 MHz Rev 1.x to Rev 2.x Migration Guide
Thanks for your response. We have also created and tested it with TWR-K60N512 project but the program execution is going to despatch.s file when we load the program to our custom board. It is working fine with our TWR-K60N512 board.
We tried to run a sample MCU bare project (without MQX) in our new board and it is also working fine. But the MQX project is creating problems.
So please let us know how can i resolve it.
Is the clock configuration in your board the same used in the TWR?
Freescale provides MQX support for free on Freescale EVB only. You need to clone the MQX libraries (BSP, PSP, MFS, RTCS, SHELL, etc) from another board and modify this libraries according your needs.
Below you can find some guidelines in order to clone a BSP.
1. Select a BSP and PSP that already exist. It is very important that you consider the factures and the core frequency; these should be very similar to the custom board. For example, if you want to create a BSP and PSP for a K20dx256z (100MHz) it is necessary to select the BSP and PSP for the twrk40x256 because the features and core frequency between both processors (k40 and k20) and the boards are very close.
In your case, I suggest you to use the TWR-K60N512 BSP. If you want to use a board with different core frequency, you need to clone a bsp and psp then change the clock settings, you can use as reference the document located in next path: c:\Freescale\ Freescale_MQX_4_0\doc\tools\cw\Howto_SetupKinetisClock_UsingPE.pdf
2. Clone the select BSP and PSP, for do that, you need to refer to the Chapter 5 in the MQX User's Guide "Developing a New BSP" or consult the AN4287 application note, this application provide a guide to clone a BSP, you need to follow the SAME STEPS in order to clone the PSP. Another option is using the BSP Cloning Wizard tool to clone the libraries. (I suggest this option because it is VERY EASY)
3. Another important thing is select an existing BSP for the same pin version.
For example TWR-K60N512 144 pin version. MK60DZ10.h header file
covers also MK60DN256ZVLL10 device, in terms of memory map.
4. Mapping of functions to pins is specified in the BSP source file init_gpio.c:
5. Less flash memory size is to be modified in the linker command file. The location of the linker file is at c:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\mqx\source\bsp\<platform>\cw\*.lcf.
You have the option to purchase Level 2 MQX support, either Standard or Premium. These support programs cover also migration to customer specific hardware.
Retrieving data ...