cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

demo code for nandflash in ffs

adt
Contributor III

Hello All,

I want to use nandflash demo code in gcc c instead of gcc c++ I followed the steps given in Creating and compiling library project (FFS) in MQX 4.0.1 and CW10.4 since I am using TWRK60F120M board I done the respective changes and able to get valid library ffs.a.

but when I created new project and added demo.c code I am getting error for _io__nandflash_wl_install() as undefined reference.

I am attaching the code. Please somebody help me to trace out what setting is missing in this.

Original Attachment has been moved to: twrk60_ffs_demo.zip

0 Kudos
4 Replies

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ADT,

The FFS does contain C++ code so I don't know how it would compile using a "C" only compiler.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

adt
Contributor III

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I tried the demo code which is in c++ and its working fine I am able to read,write to nandflash but I am facing problem when I am using the functions of ffs in my application code which is in gcc I am getting error as undefined reference to _io_nandflash_wl_install. for this reason only I am trying demo code in gcc and got same response and when I checked Creating and compiling library project (FFS) in MQX 4.0.1 and CW10.4 this link here code ffs.zip is attached in which demo code is done in gcc compiler. when I build the same code I am getting .elf file successfully but when I am creating new project with the same settings I got undefined reference error.

Please help me to remove this error.

0 Kudos

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ADT,

From that post and a quick look at the ffs.zip it seems that the ffs library was compiled with c++ but the example project was "C" based and linked to the ffs.a library OK.  You might review how he setup the application project.

You can ping Martin on that post to verify. @Martin.Latal

Regards,

David

adt
Contributor III

Ok David Thanks I ll ping to Martin.

0 Kudos