I have a problem that SRTC is not Enabled at cold start.
I checked the status register. It seems that SRTC has shifted to the Failure state, because it detected some alarms.
LPSR (Status Reg) = 0x00000065
- EAD bit = 1: Security alarm detected
- TR bit = 1: Counter has reached its maximum value
- CTD bit = 1: Clock Tampering Detected.
- TRI bit = 1: Time read is invalidated.
LPGR (General Purpose Reg) = 0x82400000
- SW_ISO = 1: SRTC is isolated from the rest of the SoC.
Is it able to be enabled when SRTC is in a Failure state?