Getting started with MQX, cant succesfully import rtcs example, cant set ip address successfully with my program..................

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started with MQX, cant succesfully import rtcs example, cant set ip address successfully with my program..................

chinniwhites
Contributor II

I am just getting started with MQX 4.0.2 with CW10.5 specifically to use Ethernet and LCD.  I am trying to import httpsrv example from the rtcs\examples under the MQX install directory.  Project imports just fine but paths to most files are broken because it doesn't seem to pull the source files in correctly.  How do I correct this, what I am doing wrong??

So I created my own MQX project from scratch and try to make a little program (attached) to just simply set the ip address.  I load the program and try to ping the K70 with no success.  This program also has shell enabled, put i see nothing but crazy ascii characters when connecter to serial port and looking with hyperteminal.  Why wont my program work??

Feel free to point me to more helpful examples, especially when it comes to LCD and Ethernet.  I am looking to do a simple webpage and lcd display for setpoint changes.

Thanks!

Original Attachment has been moved to: main.zip

3 Replies

chinniwhites
Contributor II

The attached shows my own program with all the wsd brought over as David suggest in his reply.  It also shows the result from ->I import, choose the httpserv example project for k70 list from MQX directory\rtcs\example directory, and when everything imports in - all the source file links are broken and compiling fails accordingly.  There has to be an easier way of importing this example that doesnt require redoing all the paths for everything................

0 Kudos

Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Chinniwhites,

Did you compiled the BSP and PSP for the K70? Is the httpsrv project working properly?

Regards,

Garabo

0 Kudos

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Have you reviewed the MQX4.0.2/docs/FSL_MQX_getting_started.pdf Section2.4

To rebuild the MQX libraries, navigate to an appropriate folder in the Windows Explorer, drag the <board>.wsd file and drop it into the CodeWarrior project view. The MQX library projects and build configurations settings are imported to CodeWarrior working space.

<mqx_install_dir>/config/<board>/cw10/<board>.wsd

<mqx_install_dir>/lib/<board>.cw10/

Note: The wsd file import requires the installation of the MQX CodeWarrior plugins. The functionality is supported for CodeWarrior version 10.2 or newer and requires the MQX CW plugin installed. For installation description, see Chapter 5.1.2 "CodeWarrior 10 Task Aware Debugger Plug-in."

For detailed information about importing and building MQX libraries and debugging MQX application in CodeWarrior 10, see <mqx_install_dir>/doc/tools/cw/FSL_MQX_in_CW_10_x.pdf document. This document is a part of the MQX installation package.

Regards,

David