Could you let me know the min / max values of MMPF0100 Start-up Sequence Timing?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you let me know the min / max values of MMPF0100 Start-up Sequence Timing?

Jump to solution
satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi all,

I'm estimating the variability of MMPF0100 timing from PWRON to negate RESETBMCU.

Please see Table 9 in MMPF0100 datasheet (Rev.4.0).

There are typical values for each parameter, but there is no min / max value.

So it is difficult for me to estimate the variability of MMPF0100 timing.

Could you let me know the min / max values of each parameter in Table 9?

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AnandBalakrishn
Contributor V

Hi Satoshi-san,

The timing is controlled by the 32kHz clock which is derived from the trimmed 16MHz clock. The 16MHz clock has an accuracy of +/-8% so that's the accuracy of the timing specifications as well.

The only exception is the 'Turn-on-delay of first regulator' since the PWRON event occurs asynchronous with respect to the 32kHz clock. Here the min value is (1ms - 8%) and the max value is (2ms + 8%).

Regards,

Anand

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AnandBalakrishn
Contributor V

Hi Satoshi-san,

The timing is controlled by the 32kHz clock which is derived from the trimmed 16MHz clock. The 16MHz clock has an accuracy of +/-8% so that's the accuracy of the timing specifications as well.

The only exception is the 'Turn-on-delay of first regulator' since the PWRON event occurs asynchronous with respect to the 32kHz clock. Here the min value is (1ms - 8%) and the max value is (2ms + 8%).

Regards,

Anand

0 Kudos
satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi Anand-san,

Thank you for the answer.

OK, I understood 'Turn-on-delay of first regulator' is 1ms - 8% (min) & 2ms + 8% (max), and others are +/- 8%.

Thank you for your great support.

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

0 Kudos
JorgeRama_rezRi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Satoshi,

I'll check with the PMIC team if we have this info.

BTW, we have a new datasheet version, it's rev 7.0:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/analog/doc/data_sheet/MMPF0100.pdf?&Parent_nodeId=&Parent_pageType=

The values you are looking for are still not in this rev, but I just wanted to point it out so you have the latest info.

Best regards.

Jorge.

satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi Jorge-san,

Thank you for reply and telling me the latest datasheet.

I overlooked it even though I have selected "Power Management" in " Update Interest and Subscription Preferences" for Design News, umm...

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

0 Kudos