cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6DL/Solo-QMX6 - Congatec MfgTool doesn't work - Wince7

perdune
Contributor I

Hi

I bought an Congatec module i.MX6DL/Solo-QMX6 but when I use MfgTool to create the SD card it doesn't work. It works fine until "Jumping to OS image" but then it fails with following error messages:

1 - Panel A Finished <CMD/> type="find" body="Updater" file="" timeout="900" onError="" text="" FAIL code=0xffff0002.

Panel A: Wrong device found.,failed to run command: type="find" body="Updater" file="" timeout="900" onError="" text="" 

2 - Panel A Finished processing QMX6 usdcard-partition-install <LIST/> : FAIL code=-65534.

Does anyone knows how I can solve this problem?

Because the MfgTool doesn't work, I also created an µSD card using cfImager.exe, but I don't manage to boot E-Boot. It's quite weird because I already did those things succesfully for the Imx53QSB, and there everything works fine if you create a µSD card with cfImager.exe, it Boots immediately.

Do I have to set additional settings in U-Boot, or how can I define the correct address in the environment variables of U-boot? Now I tried several things, such as
mmc dev 0; mmc read ${loadaddr} 0x800 0x2000; bootm

But this doesn't work.

Can anyone help me on this topic? Or does someone has binaries that work fine for this module?

Kind regards

Nele Perdu

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

MFGTool has only been tested with Freescale's own evaluation boards, we don't know if it would work to flash a Congatec with Windows CE7.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nele,

I am so sorry that we don't have WinCE BSP for i.MX6. But our third party provide the WinCE BSP for i.MX6, this mean that you could connect the third party .

Hope this can help you ~~

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos