Dear forum members,
My team is making a product using Vybrid VF5 and Linux 3.0 ( provided
by Timesys ). We use a multi media card (SD-CARD) to store our customers’ data.
However, we found that there are some errata around SDHC function of Vybrid.
Errata around SDHC are as follows:
- e3980 “SDHC: Glitch is generated on card clock with software reset
or clock divider change”
- e3981 “SDHC: ADMA fails when data length in the last descriptor is
less or equal to 4 bytes”
- e3982 “SDHC: ADMA transfer error when the block size is not a
multiple of four”
- e3983 “SDHC: Problem when ADMA2 last descriptor is LINK or NOP”
- e4627 “SDHC: Erroneous CMD CRC error and CMD Index error may occur
on sending new CMD during data transfer”
I just want to know that Linux SDHC drivers in Timesys Linux are already modified to avoid those errata or not.
If not, we need to plan to modify the code to avoid those errata.
Vybrid Errata ( Vybrid 1N02G )