sb_loader.exe does not support the i.MX6 SOLO?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sb_loader.exe does not support the i.MX6 SOLO?

ThomasG1z
Contributor III

Downloaded the manufacturing toolkit released 5th of September as I wanted to use the sb_loader.exe tool to download and run u-boot on some new boards and to test something, but it doesn't seem to work. The manufacturing tool itself works though, and the sb_loader.exe works on quad boards I have. I see the solo have a different USB product id for instance, so I guess the tool doesn't find the required usb descriptor. The Boundarydevices imx_usb_loader Linux command line tools works though.

Is it meant to be like that or will it be updated to support the solo also?

Labels (6)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Thomas

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

jkobs2014
Contributor III

PLEASE Answer this question.  I have an imx6 solo as well, and sb_loader.exe does not work.  I NEED this tool.  Can I get a version that works with the VID/PID for SOLO, which is 15a2:0061 ?

Can you give us the source code, otherwise?

PLEASE HELP.

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Thomas

We have not got your response yet and will close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Thomas

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow to resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos