Dear Sir or Madam,
Refer to 22.9.8 DLL Control Register (EIM_DCR) in MCIMX6SDLRM(Rev.1).
In case of Continuous BCLK mode, does anyone have the setting example of EIM_DCR resister?
I didn't understand way of setting this resister.
As stated in section 22.5.1 (Continuous BCLK) of the i.MX6 SDL RM :
To let EIM work properly under continuous BCLK MODE, the initialization must follow
Procedure, described in the section :
“The recommended initialize flow is as follow
1. Disable EIM clock by clearing bit 4 of EIM_WIAR Register.
2. Select Continuous BCLK by setting bit 3 of EIM_WCR Register.
3. Enable DLL by setting bit 0 of EIM_DCR Register.
4. Enable EIM clock by setting bit 4 of EIM_WIAR Register.
5. Reset DLL by toggling bit 1 of EIM_DCR Register(1->0->1).
6. Wait for DLL lock (Both bit 0 and bit 1 of EIM_DSR Register are asserted).”
As we can see there is no need for setting specific (non-default) values for bit fields of the EIM_DCR. It will achieve DLL locking automatically.
The special internal DLL implements a master-slave structure, where a master measures the
cycle time, but a slave is updated by the values, measured by the master at intervals, configured in the EIM_DCR. Also, it possible manual (slave) adjustment, provided via override OVERRIDE bit fields.
Somebody, help me!
Retrieving data ...