where are TWR-KW24D512 docs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are TWR-KW24D512 docs

JonathanHess
Contributor III

Got my tower system module with KW24 and have read the quick start guide but… where is the rest of the documentation?

Something that talks about what all the jumpers are and a schematic?

Where is the tower configuration spreadsheet for the module?

And… since I think I inadvertently wiped the program that was provided with it, where can I download the default program so I can reload it?

Very little appears to be on the OpenSDA partition on the device itself.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jonathan,

The TWR comes flashed with the Connectivity Test demo, you can reflash it by drag/drop the demo in the OpenSDA MSD. You can find that binary file within the TWR-KW2x_Board Support Package (www.freescale.com/TWR-KW2x  --> Download tab) and other Zigbee/MAC/SMAC demos.

For additional demos and documentation, please download BeeKit Wireless Connectivity Toolkit, also located in same place as the Board Support Package (BSP).

You can find TWR documentation under (--BeeKit Installation folder--)\Documentation\Development Kit Documents

Note:

Latest OpenSDA firmware incorporates Mass Storage Device(MSD) and Debug Application functionality in the same build. Current TWR-KW2x comes preloaded with only MSD application.

Download latest OpenSDA firmware at www.pemicro.com/opensda and follow the steps in the TKW2x_OSDAUG_v1.1.pdf (Located in BSP and BeeKit documentation) guide to upgrade the OpenSDA firmware.

Hope this is useful information!

Best Regards,

Juan Carlos Pacheco

0 Kudos

Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Hess

Freescale website has not released schematic up to now. So I suggest you to raise a service request to www.freescale.com. Then we can release this schematic to you. Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Best Regards

Paul

0 Kudos