cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK60FN1M0 example projects problem.

andrei_f
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello. I downloaded the example projects for MK60FN1M0. I tried to build the hello world example and it gives me a lot of errors for the sdram.c project. It appears that the macros used there are only defined on the k70 header files. Could anyone give me a version of those sample projects that works? Or does anyone now if the mappings of the sdram project are valid for K60 as well? If so, maybe I could try to copy the macros from the K70 board.

2 Replies

donikuy
Contributor III

Hi,

I have got those errors a well. My suggestion is:

- Download MQX from freescale.com/mqx

- Install MQX and default folder C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0 (i hope you are running codewarrior)

- Open CodeWarrior with workplace set as:  C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0

- Go to File -> Import -> General -> Excisting Projects into Workspace -> Next

- Browse into C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0 == This gives you all the example projects and debug projects available

- Select the BSP, PSP, MFS, RTCS, SHELL, USBD, USBH projects (for example for bsp the project should be bsp_twk60dxxm) --- I am not sure you need all of these but anyway this is what i have done

- Also select the hello world project for the twrk60 and then click Finish.

- Build BSP, PSP, MFS, RTCS, SHELL, USBD, USBH project one by one and then build and debug the hello world project

- You should be able to get a Hello World back from the terminal (you can download P&E Terminal Utility for this, its very helpful)

Hope this helps!

Good luck,

Ylber

andrei_f
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to test this until Sunday. But I will try this as soon as I can.

Thank you very much!

Have a nice day,

Andrei

0 Kudos