I would like to resize entries in the _bsp_flashx_file_blocks table, in init_flashx.c, for use with ftp in a bootloader to store multiple versions of an app. What are the restrictions in changing the addresses START_ADDR and END_ADDR of the entries?
- Can they be changed at all?
- Must they be physical addresses if address translation via MMU is used?
- Do the addresses need to be at the partition boundaries? (as defined in table 11-1 in the PXN20 reference manual)
- Do the addresses need to be at the block boundaries? (as defined in table 11-1 in the PXN20 reference manual) Or can the addresses be any arbitrary address in the flash memory space?
- Must all memory in a file block be of the same address space or can areas of multiple address spaces be combined? (e.g., can I define a file block as using all of M0, M1 H0, H1 and H2 flash memory blocks?)