My IMX53 TABLET Board run wince7.0 can't play .mp4 video under . Please help me!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My IMX53 TABLET Board run wince7.0 can't play .mp4 video under . Please help me!

wangfugang
Contributor I

It can only work with .wmv and AVI format video files.I have installed associated BSP and multimedia SDK package of Freecale, but it still can't play MP4 movie . How to solve this problem? Thanks!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Fugang,

Have you install the codec?

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos

wangfugang
Contributor I

Hi,dan

I have installed the" WinCE700_MX53_SMD_11.05.03_ER_MM "package .Is that enough? what should I do?

Best Regards

FUGANG

0 Kudos

Naumov_Sergey
Contributor II

Hi Fugang.

Read multimedia framework User's Guide. Attention on chapter "Check BSP modification performed by the Installer". U must have includes fslmm_mx53.reg and fslmm_mx53.bib in platform reg and bib files. I have used ARD platform and had such problem. It helped.

0 Kudos

wangfugang
Contributor I

HI Naumov

I have checked that the fslmm_mx53.reg and fslmm_mx53.bib are existing in platform reg and bib files, that is,I can find two sentences below:

#include "$(_TARGETPLATROOT)\src\Multimedia\misc\fslmm_mx53.bib" in platform.bin file

#include "$(_TARGETPLATROOT)\src\Multimedia\misc\fslmm_mx53.reg" in platform.reg file

but it still can't work.

Hope you can give me help.

Best regards.

2013-12-06

wfg_008

发件人:Sergey Naumov <admin@community.freescale.com>

发送时间:2013-12-06 20:30

主题:Re: - My IMX53 TABLET Board run wince7.0 can't play .mp4 video under . Please help me!

收件人:"Wang Fugang"<wfg_008@126.com>

抄送:

reply from Sergey Naumov in i.MX Community - View the full discussion

Hi Fugang.

Read multimedia framework User's Guide. Attention on chapter "Check BSP modification performed by the Installer". U must have includes fslmm_mx53.reg and fslmm_mx53.bib in platform reg and bib files. I have used ARD platform and had such problem. It helped.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Freescale Community

Start a new discussion in i.MX Community by email or at Freescale Community

Following My IMX53 TABLET Board run wince7.0 can't play .mp4 video under . Please help me! in these streams: Inbox

0 Kudos

Naumov_Sergey
Contributor II

What player do You use?

Did You try PlayWnd.exe in Windows dir?

Did You follow user's guide document (maybe forgot some steps)?

Do You have fsl_*.dll DLLs in your OS image project release or debug dir?

Did You try play .mkv and .flac files?

0 Kudos

wangfugang
Contributor I

What player do You use? Ans: windows video player sysgened with OS image by Platform Builder included

Did You follow user's guide document (maybe forgot some steps)? Ans: YES, I think i have followed the UG

Do You have fsl_*.dll DLLs in your OS image project release or debug dir? Ans: Yes, i can see fsl_mp4_parser_v2_dshow.dll

Now, the player can only work with .wmv and .avi movie. I want it can play .mp4 file.

Thank you very much!

2013-12-06

wfg_008

发件人:Sergey Naumov <admin@community.freescale.com>

发送时间:2013-12-06 21:27

主题:Re: - My IMX53 TABLET Board run wince7.0 can't play .mp4 video under . Please help me!

收件人:"Wang Fugang"<wfg_008@126.com>

抄送:

reply from Sergey Naumov in i.MX Community - View the full discussion

What player do You use?

Did You follow user's guide document (maybe forgot some steps)?

Do You have fsl_*.dll DLLs in your OS image project release or debug dir?

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Freescale Community

Start a new discussion in i.MX Community by email or at Freescale Community

Following My IMX53 TABLET Board run wince7.0 can't play .mp4 video under . Please help me! in these streams: Inbox

0 Kudos

Naumov_Sergey
Contributor II

Dear Fugang,

You should try PlayWnd.exe player. It is in Windows dir. If it will not work, it means some problem with .mp4 codecs on your platform.

0 Kudos