Where to get "FRDM-KL46Z pin usage and pinout chart" document?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get "FRDM-KL46Z pin usage and pinout chart" document?

Jump to solution
johntt
Contributor II

Hi,

I couldn't find PDF file with "pin usage and pinout chart" for FRDM-KL46Z in official website. Does somebody know where to get it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The file is in the Quick Start package : (FRDM-KL46Z Pinout Rev1.xlsx )

FRDM-KL46Z_QSP: FRDM-KL46Z Quick Start Package.
Size (K): 3896 Format: exe Rev #: 2 Modified: 10/30/2013

Luis

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
quevedo
Contributor V

When you get one of the FRDM boards, it comes with a quick chart card showing the header pinouts. If for any reason you have not this card, you may download the schematics at the board page. In the last page of the schematics, you will see a block showing the physical position of the headers, with their connections labeled with the pin names.

0 Kudos
johntt
Contributor II

Yes, I have Quick Reference Card but there is no information about what value should be written to MUX field to get alternative function of GPIO. For example, I want to configure two pins in I2C mode, so how do I know what value set in MUX(x)? In case of FRDM-KL25Z there is the document "FRDM-KL25Z Pinouts (Rev 1.0).pdf" which have a table with that information - this file is in zip archive with other documents, but I looked for FRDM-KL46Z and didn't find something like this.

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The file is in the Quick Start package : (FRDM-KL46Z Pinout Rev1.xlsx )

FRDM-KL46Z_QSP: FRDM-KL46Z Quick Start Package.
Size (K): 3896 Format: exe Rev #: 2 Modified: 10/30/2013

Luis

0 Kudos
quevedo
Contributor V

I have found the document you mentioned for KL25. As far as I know, Arduino shield compatibility is still working for KL46. As for ALT values for MUX fields, I suggest you to download the "KL46 Sub-Family Reference Manual" (http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/ref_manual/KL46P121M48SF4RM.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=4). Go to section 10.3.1 - KL46 Signal Multiplexing and Pin Assigments (pages 171-175), and you will find the ALT values for all pins.

Antonio