Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to solve the "Upgrading debug configuration" in DS-5

Jump to solution
hochanglee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I had tested the twrvf65gs10 sample code like as "hello" using Eclipse for DS-5.

I had followed the sequences on "MQX-DS5-Getting-Started.pdf"

But I had met the problem on section "3.1 Debugging Primary Core - MQX Hello World program"

Even though compile was success, I met the pop-up window like as below image when select the "Debug Configurations..." -> "DS-5 Debugger" -> "hello_twrvf65gs10_a5_Int_Ram_Debug".

test1.jpg

After that, "Debug" button does not enabled like as below.

test2.jpg

Even though I had tried to find out the solution for this, still I can't find out it.

If anyone know the solution for this behavior, could you give me the advise or solution for this?

Labels (4)
1 Solution
MehmetAliIpin
Contributor V

Dear Lee,

You should first install the openSDA USB device driver into Windows, and copy  CIMSYS-DAP.S19 file into the openSDA disk drive as explained "Vybrid OpenSDA Lab" document. Then you will see "A000000001:Keil Software OpenSDA CMSIS-DAP" message at the connection window, then you will select the file to download.

Regards.

Mehmet Ali İpin

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MehmetAliIpin
Contributor V

Dear Lee,

You should first install the openSDA USB device driver into Windows, and copy  CIMSYS-DAP.S19 file into the openSDA disk drive as explained "Vybrid OpenSDA Lab" document. Then you will see "A000000001:Keil Software OpenSDA CMSIS-DAP" message at the connection window, then you will select the file to download.

Regards.

Mehmet Ali İpin