Enable interrupt MCF52

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable interrupt MCF52

teto84
Contributor I
Good morning, I have a eva-board MCF5272C3 that mount a uP MCF5272. I use this with a Profibus board (VPC3+ made by profichip) that it need to receive the enable of its interrupt. The engineer of profichip says me to tell you to have these answers. In fact I need of:
1. How to define the interrupt routine in C?
es in the example of Amtel's board, using C51 compiler there is
void ISR (void) interrupt 0

2. How to enable the external interrupt in order to activate the data_exchange, request to send etc etc (to VPC3+)?

Please, I need so fast of your answers
thank you
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

teto84
Contributor I
Good morning, I have a eva-board MCF5272C3 that mount a uP MCF5272. I use this with a Profibus board (VPC3+ made by profichip) that it need to receive the enable of its interrupt. The engineer of profichip says me to tell you to have these answers. In fact I need of:
1. How to define the interrupt routine in C?
es in the example of Amtel's board, using C51 compiler there is

void ISR (void) interrupt 0

2. How to enable the external interrupt in order to activate the data_exchange, request to send etc etc (to VPC3+)?

Please, I need so fast of your answers
thank you
0 Kudos

mccPaul
Contributor I
Hi

If you search my posts you will see a lot that discuss Interrupts. You can also search for ISR, Interrupt, Handler and these will give you quite a lot of results.

If you want to know how to declare an interrupt handler in C, we need to know the compiler. It is different in CodeWarrior and GCC.

Paul.
0 Kudos