cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The file 'mqx_prv.h' cannot be opened

shabeenakm
Contributor I

Hi all,

In my project I used the mqx function  _task_get_td(tid). my few lines of code given below.

TD_STRUCT_PTR td_ptr;

td_ptr = _task_get_td(tid);

if (td_ptr != NULL)

{

_task_ready(td_ptr);

}

For this i included the header file #include <mqx_prv.h>.

Bu it shows me some errors including the file 'mqx_prv.h' cannot be opened. Can anyone please help me to solve this..

Thanks in advance..

0 Kudos
2 Replies

anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shabeena,

This is typically a path problem in the project settings. The easiest way to "fix" it is to copy an already working project in the same directory, and then add your own source code to this copied project. You could also create a new project using the New Project Wizard in CW10.

The solution to solving path issues depends on the particular tool chain, but you can explore the settings option for your toolchain, and make sure the paths are pointing to the correct \lib\<board_name>.<compiler> folder.

Another possible reason you are getting that error is that you have not yet compiled the MQX libraries for your target board. The libraries no longer come pre-compiled in MQX (because it increased the MQX download size so much), so you must always first compile the BSP/PSP libraries, plus any other libraries you wish to use. Instructions for compiling the libraries can be found in the \doc\FSL_MQX_getting_started.pdf documentation.

-Anthony

0 Kudos

netra
Contributor IV

Try to include the file as "#include <..\..\..\mqx\source\include\mqx_prv.h>".This may work.

Reagrds

Nisha

0 Kudos