mqx 3.8 problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mqx 3.8 problem

ivandurov
Contributor I

Hi, iam new in freescale and i want to use mqx. I have already installed cw10.5 on windows 8.1 64 bit. I have a TWR-MCF51CN for that reason iam installed mqx 3.8, as i know it support my tower. After that i install the  mqx - i manually install cw extensions from cmd. Than iam create new mqx 3.8 project. Afetr the workbench opened it display me an warnings. It says me that it could not find the path to the mqx.h and other libs. I tried find them on my computer and i find out that all folder in libs are empty... Is somebody know what iam doing wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You need to build the MQX libraries first.

Have a look at FSL_MQX_Getting_Started document to import  and build the ‘working set' C:\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.8\config\twrmcf51cn\cw10\twrmcf51cn.wsd

2.5 Freescale CodeWarrior Development Studio version 10.x

To rebuild MQX libraries navigate to <install_dir>/config/<board>/cw10 folder and drag the <board>.wsd (working space description file) and drop it into the CodeWarrior project view. All MQX library projects for a selected board will be imported with references and build configurations set.

…..

Luis

0 Kudos