CodeWarrior 10.5 Special Edition limits Codesize at 256kbytes (Qorivva MPC5643L) instead of 512kbytes
I'm stuck at a strange errors if my *elf-file reaches the limit of 256 000 byte.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Project with a resulting elf-file of 256.000+ byte size.
2. Set a Breakpoint at the default ISR-Handler for External Interrupt Sources "void INTC_INTCInterruptHandler(void)"
3. Start the Debug Session (to RAM)
4. Resume (do not use Breakpoints except the default one at "main()")
5. Execution is paused at External Interrupt for no reason
I removed some lines of code (just internal functions without effects on any interrupts or hardware) to be below the code size "limit" and no problemes (normal program flow, no unexpected interrupts)
Using MPC5643L with a XPC56XL and XPC56XX Motherboard
The Flasher is a USB Qorivva Multilink PPCNexus
I have another Board (a TRK-USB-MPC5643L) with the same result
Changing the Optimization is a temporary solution for now.
Does anyone has the same problem or a solution/hint?