I have the tower-board TWR-VF65GS10.
The first thing that I want to do is to load the u-boot.
I follow the guide that is on the freescale site:
1) I connect the tower-board, so it is seen as Bootloader
2) I move the virtual-to-serial file to the Bootloader
3) Take off the usb wire, reconnect the usb wire.Now it is seen as TWR-...
4) In the SD card, I use the command to insert the U-boot file. As described in the guide. I try to do with the u-boot file included in the Out Of The Box Demo, and also I have tried with the second procedure that i've found in this community
5) I Start Minicom in Linux,with root privileges,-o -s -w,setting USBACM0 as described in the guide.Is the right port.Reset the target,then I wait for the comunication between the host and the target. Nothing appear.
Probably I'm wrong with something basic, what do you think it could be?