I am trying to boot iMX6 sabresd board through NFS. I have downloaded sabresd android images from freescale only, "android_jb4.2.2_1.0.0-ga_image_bundle.tar.gz".
Host setup description:
1. I have copied and untar android_fs.tar.gz from NFS folder, to /opt/NFS/android_fs in host system. I have verified the NFS by mounting it locally using following command:
"sudo mount -t nfs localhost:/opt/NFS/android_fs ./temp_nfs".
2. Also i have copied uImage to /tftpboot and tested it.
3. Host is also configured for static ip (same ip address as set in uboot "serverip" environment variable).
Board setup description:
1. board is directly connected to host with ethernet cable.
2. uboot (uboot-imx-jb4.2.2_1.0.0-ga.tar.gz) is compiled and configured for proper environment variables to boot from tftp and nfs. Please find the details for kernel bootargs in the attached logs.
1. kernel boots up properly from tftp (please verify from the logs).
2. android logo is visible on the HDMI TV.
3. But booting halts at last log of "Freeing init memory".
Please find the attached logs and provide the solution.
Original Attachment has been moved to: Sabre-_6Q_log1.TXT.txt.zip