Can't we use tslib by two applications to get touch events?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't we use tslib by two applications to get touch events?

shivakumar
Contributor II

I am using tslib with qt application for touch by setting QWS_MOUSE_PROTO to tslib:/dev/input/event1. On the other hand I want use tslib with my c native application also to get touch events. But I am not getting any events in my application.

If I make qt to use mouse by setting QWS_MOUSE_PROTO to IntelliMouse:/dev/input/mice, then my application is able to get touch events from tslib.

My  question is can't two applications use tslib at the same time.?

Platform I am using is imx6, linux kernel version is 3.0.35 and touch driver is eGalax.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Shiva

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Shia

We have not got your response yet and will close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Shiva

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow to resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos