cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1323x NSK issue

Ben
Senior Contributor I

Hi

I got the kit, but the build-in applications are not working as I can not execute "pair" to initiate communication between the units.

I tried to compile and program the units (remote-control and blackbox cards) via the BDM, but the chips are protected and can't be re-programmed.

Please advise it anyone has an idea how to erase and program the chips.

TIA 

Labels (1)
  • RF

0 Kudos
8 Replies

jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Ben,

It seems you encounter some problems. From your description, you said the build-in application can't execute "pair". So I assume the build-in application is RF4CE application. I haven't encountered this problem . Usually the build-in application should haven't problem to work and the built-in application can be re-programmed without issue when Freescale ship out the kit to everybody.

0 Kudos

Ben
Senior Contributor I

Dear Tzyy-Hong,

I order to learn working with the 13233 chip, I want to see an working application project, to examine it's software and to build my application based on the demo application.

I built a project using the BeeKit and the myWirelessApp demo beacon (end device) demo project, exported it to the CW IDE, rebuilt it and tried to write it on the

1323x MRB demo board (R4.0) via the BDM. It did not work, I got an error message that the chip is protected and I cant write.

I am using CW and BDM for other chips for a long time with no error.

If you or any community member can assist, please advise.

TIA

0 Kudos

jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Ben,

I tried to generate myWirelessApp demo beacon(end device) demo from beekit and export to CW10.x.IMG_1574.JPG

I can load it into 1323x MRB demo board (R4.0), see attached image.

IMG_1576.JPG
    You may try to test my project file. I can send it to you to compare and test if necessary.

0 Kudos

Ben
Senior Contributor I

Dear Tzyy-Hong,

Thank you for your offer. Please send me your project and I will try loading it to my IDE and program it.

Please send it to benny at rtsdev dot com. TIA

0 Kudos

jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Ben,

I upload the project file into

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-97795

Please go to above website for downloading.

Jason

0 Kudos

Ben
Senior Contributor I

Jason, sorry, but it did not workout. I assume that it is 10.5 problem, as when I imported the project I got a message that there are resources on c:\users that cant be found.

Probably because my CW is on E: and the migration was not good enough.

Anyhow, it look that the problem I have is in the programming process, as my s19 file is similar to yours.

See the error message I get, maybe you ar any other community member can explain me what I should do:

CW_Error_Message.jpg

TIA

0 Kudos

jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Ben, 

I think so. It may be 10.5 problem to cause this. You can tried 10.3 to see if you can compile and download it.

Jason

0 Kudos

Ben
Senior Contributor I

Dear Jason

I tried to program a board we designed with 56F8257, and I got errors too. It worked smoothly with 10.4.

It looks that you are right - there is a major problem with the 10.5. I'll re-install 10.4 and check.

It's a pity that freescale released unfinished product.

Thank you for the support.

Ben

0 Kudos