In MQX4.0.1, what's the entry for waking up from VLLS3?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In MQX4.0.1, what's the entry for waking up from VLLS3?

Jump to solution
danielchai
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I am using MQX4.0.1 to work on the low power mode on K60.

I use the current meter to monitor the current in run mode and VLLS3 mode. When it is in VLLS3 mode the current is about 7uA and when it wakes up, then current is about 30mA.

My problem now is when it wakes up from VLLS3 mode, I saw the current back to 30mA from 7uA, but I don't know where is my code running and which function will be the first function it will execute after it wakes up from VLLS3 in MQX4.0.1.

Please advice.

Thank you.

-Daniel

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
3 Replies
dereksnell
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel,

Wake-up from the low-power modes VLLSx is a reset. You should see the MCU begin execution at the reset entry point, defined by the reset vector. After reset, you can check the RCM_SRSx registers to see if the reset source was a wake-up, and if so, check the LLWU flags to see which wake-up source.

Also, be sure the Clock Monitor is disabled before entering any stop mode. If the clock monitor is enabled, it can interfere with the wake-up. To disable the clock monitor, clear the CME bit in MCG_C6 (and/or MCG_C8 if using a Kinetis derivative with 2 clock monitors). You can re-enable the clock monitor after wake-up.

Thanks

0 Kudos
danielchai
Senior Contributor I

Hi Derek,

In MQX4.0.1, I checked the vectors.c file, but I didn't find the reset vector.

<1>I don't know in which function should I check the RCM_SRSx registers.

<2>When it wakes up from VLLSx, should it automatically re-run my mqx main task?

Thanks.

-Daniel

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to following post:

https://community.freescale.com/thread/314178

Regards,

David

0 Kudos