i'm running the RTCS MQX 4.0.2 demos on a TWRK60 twrk60n512
and there are routing problems with new generation adsl modem:
adb broadcast modem adsl 2+ wi-fi TELECOM Italia.
with an old DLINK router the SMTP demo works and sends email correctly.
with the new router i'm NOT able to open a socket on SMTP port and send emails.
- all firewall are disabled, and set the default
configuration on router
- I tried on SMTP 576, and FTP, HTTP ports and the socket
connect fails too.
- I tried the NTP function and works correctly (the NTP
request is routed correctly and i received the sync and update
I connect an old windows 2000 pc in the same net and TELNET
port 25 correctly to the SMTP server
- looking with wireshark the pc packet mainly differs from
RTCS for the DON'T FRAGMENT flag SET
- I set the pc ip-address to TWR and switch cables: the SMTP
connection works, for a timeout of about 5 seconds... (NAT???)
- I have tried to enabling:
#define RTCSCFG_ENABLE_VIRTUAL_ROUTES 1
#define RTCSCFG_ENABLE_IGMP 1
#define RTCSCFG_ENABLE_IPSEC 1
and apply the patch to tcp_send.c found in
"connect socket mqx 4.0.2 problem" question
but the socket fails to connect
1) there are network protocols i have to add/enable in
2) it's possible to set/disable the fragment
3) the router configuration is very simple: there are
particular services i have to check/disable?
4) any ideas for workaround?
this could be a router bug... but it's very strange, and this is the default TELECOM (italy) adsl router in business application