Where can I get IBIS models for the VF6?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get IBIS models for the VF6?

Jump to solution
john_fielden
Contributor I

Hi, I would like to do a simulation of the DDR3 interface on my board, but I need an IBIS model of the part.  I didn't see any on Freescale's web site.

John

0 Kudos
1 Solution
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Hello John,

I could not find such an issue in our support archive.

I also verified that DDR_DQS_B[0] is indeed an input in both the Datasheet and IBIS file, so no errors here.

What kind of error is the Hyperlinx tool reporting in its error message, please?

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear John,

You can find it on the Vybrid "Software & Tools" web page (Freescale Search).

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos
john_fielden
Contributor I

Thanks.  Hyperlinx is reporting that the IBIS file is in error.  I've rechecked my pinout, but Hypderlynx is saying that the DDS_DQS_B[0] signal is an input to the Vybrid.  Hyperlinx tech support is telling me that the IBIS file has an error, or that I have it connected wrong.  My schematic matches the pinout in the data sheet and on the tower board, so I'm left thinking that the IBIS file is wrong. 

Has anyone else had issues using this file?

0 Kudos
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Hello John,

I could not find such an issue in our support archive.

I also verified that DDR_DQS_B[0] is indeed an input in both the Datasheet and IBIS file, so no errors here.

What kind of error is the Hyperlinx tool reporting in its error message, please?

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos
john_fielden
Contributor I

Hmm, yes I see that now.  Sorry, the Micron folks pointed at Freescale as being the culprit.  But I see now that it is the other way around.

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos