Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSC9131 PIN NUMBERS

Jump to solution
ehsanbehravan
Contributor I

hello

I have problem with finding BSC9131 pin numbers.
i searched some documents about BSC9131 but i couldn't find pin numbers for creating PCB in "Altium Designer" software.

can you suggest a document that has some information about pinout with pin numbers and hardware design?

I checked BSC9131RM file and saw a pinout number in page 116 but it doesn't have any pin number with footprint of component.

thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

BSC9131 pin assignments table is a part of BSC9131 device datasheet (BSC9131EC.pdf).

Unfortunately, this document is not published yet (currently under review). If you wish to obtain preliminary version of this document, please contact your local Freescale representative to sign NDA and get this information. Please contact Freescale technical support (open a service request) for further support regarding NDA procedure.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

BSC9131 pin assignments table is a part of BSC9131 device datasheet (BSC9131EC.pdf).

Unfortunately, this document is not published yet (currently under review). If you wish to obtain preliminary version of this document, please contact your local Freescale representative to sign NDA and get this information. Please contact Freescale technical support (open a service request) for further support regarding NDA procedure.

0 Kudos
ehsanbehravan
Contributor I

thanks a lot for your answer.could i ask you when it will be release?

we want to design PCB and supposed to know about pin numbers and descriptions.

by regard

ehsan behravan

0 Kudos
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The current version of the document has preliminary status and preliminary revision number (rev.F),

so it will not be made public after review, it will remain preliminary.

The first public revision is usually rev.0, for this particular moment there is no information, when this document will be available.

0 Kudos