Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meaning of error code in MQX 3.8.1

Jump to solution
kappa74
Contributor IV

Good morning,

I use micro MCF5225 with MQX3.8.1 compiled by CW10.2. I implemented in my application a task and I checked the error of this task with the following instruction:

ErrPassTsk= _task_get_error();

The value is sometimes 0x00020000 (=131072), sometimes 0x00000051, sometimes 0x40000C00.

I don't find their meanings in file mqx.h.

Which is the meanings of these errors?

Where I found in the documentation the meanings of these codes?

Thank you

Mirko

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Basically, error codes are defined in mqx.h.  Each task has an error code associated with the task's context. For example, rtcs error code is in rtcs.h,  MFS error code is in mfs.h.

Regarding your error codes, it seems strange, maybe related to stack size. I recommend you increase the stack size from 1000 to 2000 or more, according to the function of the task.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kappa74
Contributor IV

Thank you Daniel,

it seems that there is a stack problem because I have increase the stack and the problem seems solved.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Basically, error codes are defined in mqx.h.  Each task has an error code associated with the task's context. For example, rtcs error code is in rtcs.h,  MFS error code is in mfs.h.

Regarding your error codes, it seems strange, maybe related to stack size. I recommend you increase the stack size from 1000 to 2000 or more, according to the function of the task.

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Your error code seems strange.If adding stack size still not solve this issue, can you provide more info about your project to help us to duplicate this issue? Thank you

0 Kudos