Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License CW 10.5

Jump to solution
Microfelix
Contributor IV

hi

I recently downloaded for CW 10.5 kinetis K70.

But still I have no reference for the license.

Maurizio

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If you are using Special Edition of CodeWarrior v10.5, it does not include a license file in its folder, you can use it with some restriction such as C code size, C++ feature, file number limit ...

If you are using Evaluation Edition of CodeWarrior v10.5, the license file locates at \MCU subfolder.

If you have a CodeWarrior Suite, please upgarde the license to v10.5 on line, then download the license and place it under \MCU subfolder.

To upgrade to the latest version of a product:

1)            Go to www.freescale.com

2)            Log in to <My Freescale> using your registered member ID and password

3)            Click on <Software Licensing> The "My Software Licensing " page appears

4)            Click on <License Options> after your CodeWarrior Suite The CodeWarrior Development Suite Details page appears showing your currently licensed products

5)            Locate the product you wish to upgrade, and click on Version Renewal

NOTE If you already have the latest version of the product, the button does not appear.

6)            Click Download License File

7)            Install the new license file.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

if you download special edition CW10.5, there is no license included in CW install. because CW10.5 execute special edition by default level.

if you download evaluation edition, there is evaluation license under {CW install}\MCU folder.

if you have purchased license:

A new license is required for CW MCU v10.5. Licenses for previous versions will NOT work.

New purchase: If you just purchased a CodeWarrior Suite, the process to activate and license your product is simple:

• Select “ CodeWarrior Licensing”
  • Navigate to your product in “Products you are entitled to license”
  • Click the “Get License” button to retrieve your license

Existing customer: If you already own a CodeWarrior suite and have obtained previous versions of CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers (e.g., 10.0, 10.1,10.2, or 10.3), the process is a little different:

• Select “ CodeWarrior Licensing”
  • Navigate to your product in “Products that you have licensed”
  • Click the “Version Renewal” button next to your existing CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers product to retrieve your license
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If you are using Special Edition of CodeWarrior v10.5, it does not include a license file in its folder, you can use it with some restriction such as C code size, C++ feature, file number limit ...

If you are using Evaluation Edition of CodeWarrior v10.5, the license file locates at \MCU subfolder.

If you have a CodeWarrior Suite, please upgarde the license to v10.5 on line, then download the license and place it under \MCU subfolder.

To upgrade to the latest version of a product:

1)            Go to www.freescale.com

2)            Log in to <My Freescale> using your registered member ID and password

3)            Click on <Software Licensing> The "My Software Licensing " page appears

4)            Click on <License Options> after your CodeWarrior Suite The CodeWarrior Development Suite Details page appears showing your currently licensed products

5)            Locate the product you wish to upgrade, and click on Version Renewal

NOTE If you already have the latest version of the product, the button does not appear.

6)            Click Download License File

7)            Install the new license file.

0 Kudos
Microfelix
Contributor IV

Thanks

0 Kudos