We are attempting to recreate the Android SD card that is provided with the Sabre SDB kit. The Freescale 8GB San Disk SD card is labeled:
I am using Mfgtools-Rel-13.01.00_ER_MX6Q_UPDATER that comes with the latest JB184.108.40.206.1.0 download.
I have the following setting in my INI file:
chip = MX6Q Linux Update
board = SabreSD
name = Android-SabreSD-SD
After running Mgftool2, I noticed that the number of partitions on the new SD card does not match the Freescale Android SD card.
- Mfgtool creates "4" partitions.
- The Android SD card has "5" partitions.
- The 5th partition is a FAT and contains many Android folders including Download and Apps.
- Why are the number of partitions different?
- Who created the SD card image?