The uTasker Kinetis release 1.4.2 is now available. The complete release notes and software are at http://www.utasker.com/forum/index.php?topic=1721.0
The highlights are as follows:
- multiple interface and network support, including Micrel KSZ8863 SMI mode allowing using the single Ethernet controller in the Kinetis to realise 2 independent physical Ethernet connections (optionally with different MAC, IPs and/or on different VLANs)
- Emcraft board support
- ELZET80 board and module support - see http://www.elzet80.de/kbed.html As well as standard setups in the project, ELZET80 supplies application level code to fully utilise the modules' features, as well as various additional documents
- Magic frame and UDP based discovery - powerful Windows utility supplied by ELZET80 (ELZET80 Network-Utility)
- The full version contains a stand-alone web server based boot loader (on top of the SREC, USB-MSD, SD card loaders)
- Various new drivers and features as detailed in the complete release-notes
Below are some images from various board configurations running in the uTasker simulator!
Major parts of, or complete, project development and testing is possible in the Kinetis simulator environment using Microsoft VisualStudio (Free Express edition is adequate) which can greatly increase project efficiency compared to working only with embedded IDEs and debuggers.
ELZET80 KBED module (second with I2C bus extension module)
ELZET80 NET-K60 module with LCD and Matrix Keyboard
EMCRAFT K70F120 module and base board