cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC_LDD ECC asking for too many bytes?

Jump to solution
bowerymarc
Contributor V

It seems there needs to be some wasted bytes, if I set up the user data area so that there is enough bytes for ECC, or even 1 extra, I get an error that there aren't enough bytes!  If ECC needs 23 and I have 24, I get an error.  If ECC needs 15 and I have 16, I get an error.  What gives?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

please find the atched hot-fix for NFC_LDD. You should be able to select requested value of ECC after aplying the hot-fix. The instrcutions how to apply the hot-fix are attached in the archive.

We are sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
bowerymarc
Contributor V

is this hotfix incorporated into CW10.5?

thx

M

0 Kudos
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

the fix of this issue will be published within CW V10.6, however I can provide hot-fix for Cw V10.5 too if it would be helpful for you.

Please let me know.

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
bowerymarc
Contributor V

yes a combo hotfix of all the NFC_LDD stuff would be great, I'm working on 10.5 on this project now...

0 Kudos
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

please find the updated hot-fix for CW V10.5 attached.

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
bowerymarc
Contributor V

OK finally getting back to this... tried the new hotfix with CW10.5, and setting up for the NAND on the TWR-K60M120 board.... looks like there's still an issue, see attached.  I have 16 bytes and I can't use 15 for ECC, 12 works.

NFC set error4.png

0 Kudos
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

ENGR00276887- NFC_LDD ECC asking for too many bytes? - fixed in PEx update 1.0 for CW V10.5 (seems not published on FSL web yet)

ENGR00279502 - NFC_LDD splitting page into virtual too early? - will be fixed in CW V10.6

ENGR00285416 - NFC_LDD seems to ignore LUN in calculating total size - will be fixed in CW V10.6

However in case you would be interested to rebuild the hot-fix for CW V10.4 for CW v10.5, I dont see any problem to publish it here.

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
bowerymarc
Contributor V

I was using the ENGR00276887 for CW 10.5 you had posted above... I though it incorporated the other two also?  But, seems maybe there's still a problem with that one?  Or...?

Anyhow sure please rebuild and post and I'll try again.

Thanks!
Marc

0 Kudos
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

sorry for my previous confusing post, I didn´t read your question properly. So, the hot fix should work for clean CW V10.5. Could you please confirm that you use he hot-fix together with clean CW V10.5 (without any update)?

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
bowerymarc
Contributor V

Hi Vojtech,

CW5 asks for updates and I do them... I checked 'about' and the PE is version 1.0.1 FWIW....  and that's the only hotfix in the beans folder (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Processor Expert\CWMCU_PE5_00\Beans)

hope that's the answer you were looking for?

thx

M

0 Kudos
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

seems as it is a bug. Could you please provide info about verison of CW you use and please also post here ProcessorExpert.pe file from your project?

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
bowerymarc
Contributor V

Here you go:

Installed Products:

- CodeWarrior for MCU

Version: 10.4

Build Id:130425

Processor expert core: 1.4.0-RT_b1324-1612

Processor expert for MCU: 10.4.1

Regards,
Marc

0 Kudos
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

please find the atched hot-fix for NFC_LDD. You should be able to select requested value of ECC after aplying the hot-fix. The instrcutions how to apply the hot-fix are attached in the archive.

We are sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
bowerymarc
Contributor V

thanks that worked.

0 Kudos