this is a very interesting appnote and I would like to use something very similar in a motor drive application (3-phase inverter) using my FRDM-KL25Z.
Here are a few of the questions on the ADC peripheral usage I am struggling with at the moment. I hope someone can provide some more insight…
- Could I get the code related to AN4590? I could not find it online, and in the appnote only the code for the DMA is there. I would like to take a look at the ADC configuration code…
- What I would like to achieve is something similar to AN4590 with the following differences:
- Use LPTMR0 trigger instead of PDB Trigger1 (p.4)
- Go through all the ADC sequence without further HW triggers
- Next ADC sequence will be started by the next LPTMR0 trigger
- Use circular buffer to store results (eg 6ADC channels x 6 values = 36 conversion circular buffer)