The Freescale MQX Development team has been very busy adding features and improvements. Today we are happy to announce the latest release is available.
New board support packages added in MQX 4.0.2
- BSPs for Vybrid Dual Core MCUs
- MQX 4.0.2 BSPs for VybridAutoEVB – new hardware targeted for Automotive
New Features and Updates in MQX 4.0.2
- Vybrid Updates
- QuadSPI w/ Execute in Place and Bootloader
- Flash File System (FFS) Nand Flash Support w/ Wear Leveling Support – Available as Free Add-on
- THUMB Instruction Set Support – Improved code-density
- MMU 4K Page Support – Improved granularity
- Other Enhancements
- DMA Support in SPI Driver (Vybrid & Kinetis) – Improved System Responsiveness
- Hardware Timer Driver Extended – Three HW timer types now supported for ease of use in applications.
- Real Time Communication Suite (RTCS) – TCP/IP Stack Enhancements
- New SMTP Client – simple email handling
- Re-designed HTTP Server – Improved speed & responsiveness, simplified API
- TCP/IP Performance Improvement – Enhanced with w/ HW Checksum
New Free Add-ons Available (from MQX download page)
- Flash File System (FFS) – Nand Flash File System with Wear Leveling
- Atheros Wi-Fi Tower Rev. C (TWR-WIFI-AR4100P) Support Patch for MQX 4.0.2
- RTCS IPv6 Support Patch (Beta version w/ Limited Availability) – Contact Freescale Representative for more information
Go to www.freescale.com/mqx to download!