USBDM has been updated to V4.10.6
Please post any queries on this version in a separate thread - I really can't cope with this newfangled setup!
Documentation available at: SourceForge
Applications available at: SourceForge
Source code is available at: GitHub eventually.
- Please note that these design are different from the Freescale OSBDM-JM60 design which was proceeding independently while I was doing the above design.
V4.10.6 (August 2013) - This mainly concentrates on Eclipse support
- Eclipse Juno & Keplar:
- Installation no longer adds files to Codesourcery directories
- Support for other ARM GCC toolchains with Kinetis
- GDB server (sprite) bug fixes (GDB no longer dies if R0/D0 contains Exxxxxxx!).
- GDB socket based server introduced (ARM+Coldfire).
- GDB servers support float registers on ARM
- Additional example projects for ARM targets.
- Support for Floating point options with ARM Ltd toolchain
- Newlib support (stdio using serial port)
- Added USBDM menu items (Examples, Configuration)
- USBDM now includes make tools from GNU to conveniently support Builds on windows
- Added a range of programming options to GDB server e.g. trimming of target clock.
- Programmer dialogues slightly smaller
- Linux CDC devices (serial ports) appear as ttyUsbdm devices so they are easier to locate
- Multiple Linux install scripts (Base, Codewarrior and Eclipse Juno installation)
- Added devices
- Added MC9S08PA4
- Added additional Kinetis devices (KE02 family)