AN2295SW fail on Compiler

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN2295SW fail on Compiler

rabbit
Contributor III

I try to customize the bootlaoder tool for my K60 project, but the compiler fails on "Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition", here is the message:

Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition

1>------ Build started: Project: win_blsrconv, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

1>Compiling...

1>cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'Wp64' has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release

1>stdafx.cpp

1>c:\work\freescale\k60bootloader\an2295sw_beta\an2295\an2295sw\masters\win_blsrconv\stdafx.h(38) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory

1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Work\Freescale\K60Bootloader\AN2295SW_BETA\AN2295\an2295sw\masters\win_blsrconv\Debug\BuildLog.htm"

1>win_blsrconv - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

the issue is that the Express edition doesn't contains this file, to compile this you have to have full version.

Best regards

Petr

0 Kudos

rabbit
Contributor III

Hi,

Express edition is free, the Full version cost money. Can you make one which can compile with Express version?

Reagrds

Sam

0 Kudos

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I know,

but the whole project has long time history and it's completely build on paid version with using AFX libraries in low level of serial driver.express version -

There is no plan to switch it into Express version.

I'm sorry.

Petr 

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am checking with this thread. It will take some time, I will let you know when I could get any updated info.

Thank you for the patience.

B.R.

Ma Hui

0 Kudos