I am using Evaluation Board for testing External SRAM and configured for 0x20000000. I can write/read data to/from SRAM after download the firmware for first time. The data is not correct after reset/power off/on the evaluation board. The following steps are followed.
1. Create a new project code warrior.
2. Init Clock, UART and init EBI.
3. Write the data to external SRAM (0x20000000 to 0x1234)
4. Read the data after written.
5. It is working after download the object to internal flash.
6. Data is not correct after download.
Mail me if any one has answer for this.