How to flash K60N512 with CodeWarrior 10.4 for offline running (Not in debugging mode)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to flash K60N512 with CodeWarrior 10.4 for offline running (Not in debugging mode)

Jump to solution
yonggonlee
Contributor II

I just started using CodeWarrior 10.4 for my K60N512 tower. I was able to compile and debug some example projects without problem. Now I want to program the tower so that it runs without the debugger. My test projects blinks the orange LED. When in debugging mode it works fine. How I can now program the target so that the LED blinking works only by supplying power, for example, via wall outlet USB adapter. I could not find any doc or instruction regarding this. Please help.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yonggonlee
Contributor II

Jennie, thank you so much for your help. After a lot of frustration I just wiped out CW and Freescale MQX, downloaded latest versions of them (even though I knew I had latest version) and reinstalled them. And Wa-Lah! It is working without any issue. So I did not fix anything.

However, based on your comment I had a chance to learn a lot about Cortex M4 and CW. So I want to thank  you.

By the way, it is my first time working with RTOS which is a whole new experience for a old timer like me. And I am so excited.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

i beleive you can find the answer in Erich blog:

Standalone Flash Programmer

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/08/02/standalone-flash-programmer/

CodeWarrior Flash Programming from a DOS Shell:

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/08/03/codewarrior-flash-programming-from-a-dos-shell/

yonggonlee
Contributor II

Jennie, thank you so much for your help. After a lot of frustration I just wiped out CW and Freescale MQX, downloaded latest versions of them (even though I knew I had latest version) and reinstalled them. And Wa-Lah! It is working without any issue. So I did not fix anything.

However, based on your comment I had a chance to learn a lot about Cortex M4 and CW. So I want to thank  you.

By the way, it is my first time working with RTOS which is a whole new experience for a old timer like me. And I am so excited.

0 Kudos