Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vybrid wakeup time

Jump to solution
torus1000
Contributor V

Hello.

I could not find the specification of wakeup time in Vybrid datasheet except Vreg Wakeup=200us.

Does anyone know about wakeup time (LPRUN->RUN or STOP->RUN), please let me know ?

Thanks.

Labels (5)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Tohru,

I'll try to help you as much as I can, although I am a hardware support person.

Please, take a look at the following example - Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions Product Summary Page.

Let's see if that helps before involving software support. It is supposed to be commented quite well.

Sincerely, Naoum Gitnik.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Tohru,

The common industry practice is to measure and provide in documentation the most critical parameters, and, unfortunately, it looks like what you are asking about is not considered as such.

If my understanding of your needs is correct, perhaps the information you can find in our software provided on the web might suffice. It is commented quite well, and most likely you can find there information about how long to wait after the LPRUN->RUN or STOP->RUN command until you execute the next one.

Sincerely, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos
torus1000
Contributor V

Dear Naoum,

Thank you for quick reply.

Honestly saying I'm not familiar with neither LinuxLink nor MQX.
I've done my first build with timesys WebFactory yesterday and
I searched for such software in Demo, Development and Utilities but I couldn't find.

Could you tell me the name of software  ?
If timesys LinuxLink doesn't support it, where can I get the software ?

Sincerely, Tohru

0 Kudos
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Tohru,

I'll try to help you as much as I can, although I am a hardware support person.

Please, take a look at the following example - Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions Product Summary Page.

Let's see if that helps before involving software support. It is supposed to be commented quite well.

Sincerely, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos