cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6Q Sabre Lite Kernel with Xenomai crashes

youneschalabi
Contributor III

Hi all,

I'm trying to deploy Xenomai on the Sabre Lite board, for this I used the following methodology :

1- Kernel : rel_imx_3.0.15_12.03.00 ; first patched with : - adeos-ipipe-3.0.36-arm-1.18-11-pre.patch

- adeos-ipipe-3.0.36-arm-1.18-11.patch

- adeos-ipipe-3.0.36-arm-1.18-11-post.patch

2- Xenomai : xenomai-2.6.2.1 and following this tutorial to patch Xenomai to the Kernel : Installing Xenomai 2.6.2.1

3- U-Boot : U-Boot 2009.08 from LTIB

4- Rootfs : Rootfs from LTIB

When booting the target, it seems that I have a Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init! and the cpus stop one after the other until no response from the target.

Attached the log and my .config file.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Best regards,

Younes CHALABI

Original Attachment has been moved to: log.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: .config.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

sonnguyen
Contributor I

Hi Chalabi,

Did you solve this issue? If not, you can follow these steps below, maybe it can help:

1/ After you patch the I-pipe code and run make ARCH=arm imx6_defconfig, then open the .config file.

2/ Disable all configuration related to APM (Advanced Power Mangement), Frequency scalling and CPU idle (use "APM", "frequency" keyword to search on config file)

3/ Make kernel image again and enjoy,

Best Regards,

Nguyen Hung Son

0 Kudos