cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wake up from Stop VLLS0 ??

Jump to solution
almirapacarizi
Contributor I

I am trying to set the processor to sleep and than wake up using lptmr0  using KL05Z. I added LMPTR0 component init and the interrupt is happening before processor goes to sleep, but it doesnt wake up from vlls mode . The LPTMR0 comp. looks like this

lptmrCOnfig.PNG

and also here is the cpu configuration

cpuConfig.PNG

i have one external interrupt which falling edge sets the cpu on sleep and in

I dont know how to clear the lmptr0 flags ??? in the lmptr0_ISR I just call the init of lmptr0. wakeup looks like this : 

void Cpu_OnLLSWakeUpINT(void)

{  Cpu_SetOperationMode(DOM_RUN, NULL, NULL);

}

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please find attached a demo for KL05 showing how to configure CPU and LPTMR using the Processor Expert to go to VLLS1 mode and then wake up by LPTMR. LPTMR is configured using TimerUnit_LDD component and it's set to use internal LPO 1kHz clock which is running in VLLS1-3.

See the PDF file in the archive with the description of the settings.

If you would like to use VLLS0 you would need to provide external clock and change the settings in the CPU and TimerUnit component configuring LPTMR that this external clock is used.

Tha KL05 manual says: "The LPTMR can be clocked from the internal reference clock, the internal 1 kHz LPO,

OSCERCLK, or an external 32.768 kHz crystal. In VLLS0 mode, the clocking option is

limited to an external pin with the OSC configured for bypass (external clock) operation."

Just a note - in all VLLS modes the processor resets and re-initializes completely because SRAM content is not preserved.

If you don't want to go through reset, you can use LLS mode instead, for example LLS0.

best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please find attached a demo for KL05 showing how to configure CPU and LPTMR using the Processor Expert to go to VLLS1 mode and then wake up by LPTMR. LPTMR is configured using TimerUnit_LDD component and it's set to use internal LPO 1kHz clock which is running in VLLS1-3.

See the PDF file in the archive with the description of the settings.

If you would like to use VLLS0 you would need to provide external clock and change the settings in the CPU and TimerUnit component configuring LPTMR that this external clock is used.

Tha KL05 manual says: "The LPTMR can be clocked from the internal reference clock, the internal 1 kHz LPO,

OSCERCLK, or an external 32.768 kHz crystal. In VLLS0 mode, the clocking option is

limited to an external pin with the OSC configured for bypass (external clock) operation."

Just a note - in all VLLS modes the processor resets and re-initializes completely because SRAM content is not preserved.

If you don't want to go through reset, you can use LLS mode instead, for example LLS0.

best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos