I'm working on a custom iMX6Q board (similar to imx6 sabre smart device). HDMI is not working when display connected using DVI-D connector. I'm using LTIB based linux image (linux 3.0.35)
- HDMI hot plug feature is working (verfied through /sys/class/devices/....)
- EDID information is read out correctly
- HDMI_CEC feature is disabled
- I have observed the HDMI_PHY_STAT0 register. The RX_SENSE bits remain low. Could not figure out what that indicates as iMX6 datasheet does not give much information.
- HDMI data & clock lines remain low when probed using oscilloscope.
Any inputs will be of help to me.