cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

touch screen cannot used on IMX53 platform WinCE 7

holyyuan
Contributor II

Hi ,all

My board is IMX53, Windows Compact Embedded7 OS. Generally the board is good, when press the power button once, the system will suspend, going to the sleeping mode ; then press power button  again ,the WinCE7 system will restore. Press the power button for a longer time , about 4seconds, the system will be shut down ,the screen is off. Now the problem is that if I press the power button for less than 4 seconds, the screen still have backlight, and the first time I restart the board ,then the  touch function is out of effect. Every time I come across this problem,I will restart the system twice, and the WinCE7 system touch function will restore normal. the power management chip is DA9053.

I doubt the unormal shutdown will affect the touch screen driver loading. Or the power management is should configured . But I don't know how to change or which files should I change.  Now I am confused by this problem. Sincerely hope U help me or tell me the method to cope with this problem.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Holy

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Holy

We have not got your response yet and will close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.
Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Holy

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow to resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need Freescale help, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos