How to get gcc-4.6.2-glibc-2.13-linaro-multilib

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get gcc-4.6.2-glibc-2.13-linaro-multilib

Joerg-SH
Contributor III

I found a lot of How To witch use that but how to get it????

Thanks in advance

Joerg

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The GCC Linaro 4.6.2 Multilib Toolchain is included in Freescale’s Linux BSP, available for download at Freescale.com

Let me know if you have trouble finding it and also let me know which i.MX processor you’re using. The version of toolchain you mentioned is currently tested on i.MX6.

0 Kudos

dionisiocarvalh
Contributor I

Hi gusarambula,

I have the same issue to get the gcc.

I didn't found it on Freescale site.

Can you help me?

My processor is the QMX6 ( PN016101)

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Att

Dionisio

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The toolchain is available as part of the Freescale Linux BSP. This BSP only supports our boards but you may find it useful for extracting the toolchain. The BSPs are available on the Software & Tools section of each i.MX processor.

Go to  freescale.com/imx6

Then chose the i.MX6 processor you’ll be using, for example i.MX6Q.

Once on the i.MX6Q page go to to the Software & Tools tab and look under the Run-time Software -> Operating System Software-Board Support Packages section.

In your particular scenario, the board you’re using is from Adeneo, their BSP are available here, although the source code is moderated but you may contact them for more information on how to get it:

http://www.adeneo-embedded.com/Products/Board-Support-Packages/Congatec-conga-QMX6-BSPs

0 Kudos

satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi gusarambula,

I found gcc-4.6.2-glibc-2.13-linaro-multilib binary file in /opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.6.2-glibc-2.13-linaro-multilib-2011.12/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin.

However, I did not find the source codes of it.

Would you let me know where are the source codes of gcc-4.6.2-glibc-2.13-linaro-multilib?

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

0 Kudos