I'm booting Android Jelly Bean (jb4.2.2_1.0.0-ga) based code (Pre built images and images generated on FS released code referring Android's User's Guide).
1. i'm using Freescale Sabrelite 6Q based processor.
2. Successfully booting kernel and able to test all the interfaces using busybox.
3. when i use above based Android FS in respective partitions( sdx5- system.img, sdx4- userdata.img, sdx1- uImage, uramdisk.img) able to detect the partition table from init.rc and successfully mounting the partitions.
4. I'm using LVDS display with following boot arguments(i'm using UART4 for logging, so for ttymx3 as parameter i'm passing with boot argument):
setenv bootargs console=ttymxc3,115200 vmalloc=400M consoleblank=0 video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,bpp=32,1024x600M@60,if=RGB666 fbmem=20M androidboot.console=ttymxc3 androidboot.hardware=freescale
5. ANDROID logo is comming from the display and from the logcat logs, crash is happening in dalvikvm with Fatal signal(11) error.(Refer the attached logs).
6. Even tried by disabling the audio, camera and other services from the init.rc file still crash is happening while freeing garbage memory.
A). Anyone guide me what is the procedure to boot the device using SDCARD interface for JB bringup.
B). what might be the cause for crash everytime in dalvikvm(which is trying to free the memory) after display buffer allocation.
C). do i need to configure any hardware composer w.r.t display configuration(i'm suspecting the crash happening after Display buffer allocation completes).
Thanks in advance,
Original Attachment has been moved to: jb22.214.171.124-ga-nonworking.txt.zip