Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K20D72M MQX RTOS Demo Help

Jump to solution
yogesh8418
Contributor III

Hi,

I have  TWR-K20D72M and TWR-SER and I read the quick start pdf of the TWR-K20D72M .

Now I am looking for the Example so that I can use both of them together .  By surcharging on the internet I found withFreescale MQX RTOS 3.8 BSP for TWR-K20D72M its possible . so I installed it on my computer. I have also built the Build PSP library and Build BSP library in code warrior .

and as suggested in the K20D72M Standalone Package Release Notes I want to run the security_telnet demo with my tower system .

But the problem is I can not find any code warrior fine in the security_telnet folder for TWR-K20D72M . I can see code warrior project for other processors like telnet2ser_m52259demo ,telnet2ser_m52259evb,etc...... but No TWR-K20D72M demo.

Can any one suggest me how and I open build and run the security_telnet project with code warrior  for TWR-K20D72M.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

K20 devices don't have ethernet controller, thus, K20 can't directly interface with the TWR-SER Ethernet PHY. Therefore there is no ethernet demo for this hardware configuration.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
deepakrana
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi

the option for you to evaluate is to use a WIFI chipset like the atheros , This can be interfaced over spi/ flexbus for the evaluation of TCP/IP with K20

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=TWR-WIFI&tid=m32TWR

Atheros over spi interface link below

TWR-WIFI-AR4100 Product Summary Page

else you will have to change the controller to K60 if you are looking for Ethernet support.

Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

K20 devices don't have ethernet controller, thus, K20 can't directly interface with the TWR-SER Ethernet PHY. Therefore there is no ethernet demo for this hardware configuration.

0 Kudos